UTA Committee Chairs Appointed
UTA President Rande Johnsen of Trustee Corps, has announced the Association’s Committee Chairs for 2010.
- Felita Kealing of Lender Processing Services Agency Sales & Posting will serve as Membership Committee Chair.
- Gary Wisham of Allied Trustee Services, will serve as the Education Committee Chair.
- Ron Roup, Esq., of Roup & Associates, will serve as the Legislative Committee Chair and Gary Wisham will serve as the Chair of CTA-PAC.
- Martin T. McGuinn, Esq. of Kirby & McGuinn, will serve as the Legal Resources Committee Chair.
- Chris Rebhuhn, of Regional Trustee Services, will serve as the Finance Committee Chair.
UTA’s committees and its member volunteers is the engine that drives the Association. If you would like to contribute your time and expertise to any of our committees, please contact Richard Meyers, UTA’s Executive Director.
For a complete summary of the role of the Association’s committees, click here.